Langley City is home to numerous parks, trails, playgrounds and 3 recreation facilities that host fitness classes, weight room, community games room, indoor fitness track and seasonal aquatics. We offer a variety of recreation programs for all ages and abilities.
January 20, 2022
New restrictions are in place at Timms Community Centre and Douglas Recreation Centre, following the additional measures implemented by the Provincial Health Officer.
Beginning January 7, 2022 until further notice, the following amenities will be open, with the following guidelines.
- Games Room: maximum capacity 20. Mask must be worn at all times. Proof of full vaccination is required for all participants aged 12+ years.
- Fitness Track: maximum capacity 20. Mask must be worn at all times. Proof of full vaccination is required for all participants aged 12+ years. Walking only.
- Gymnasium: pre-registration is required. Mask must be worn when not actively participating in sport. Proof of full vaccination is required for all participants aged 12+ years. No spectators allowed.
Beginning January 20, 2022 until further notice, the following amenities will be open, with the following guidelines.
- Fitness Classes: maximum capacity is reduced. Masks must be worn when not actively participating in fitness. Proof of full vaccination is required for all participants. Pre-registration is required.
- Weight Room: maximum capacity 15. Masks must be worn at all times, except when exercising. Proof of full vaccination is required for all participants.
If you have questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.514.2940.
The Leisure Access Program provides the City of Langley residents with the opportunity to participate in leisure activities at a reduced cost. Applications are available at all of our recreation facilities or you can download a copy here.
RecConnect Now! Online Recreation Registration System
We are thrilled to bring you enhanced online registration features including the ability to register for recreation activities, personalize and manage profiles, create wish lists, sync activity schedules to your calendar and receive activity notifications based on preferences.
Already have an account? Unfortunately, we need all current and new customers to create a new account with RecConnect to access the new system. It is quick and easy. Just click on the button and in a few minutes, you will have your new account!
How to set-up an account and to Register for Recreation Programs:
You know what they say about all work and no play… The City of Langley strives to support our community in recreational pursuits, making us all happier, healthier people. Discover what programs and facilities we have to help you reach your fitness and recreation goals.