There's nothing like taking a dip in an outdoor pool. The water, the sun, the breeze, it's the only way to soak up the summer. And with the City of Langley's outdoor pool offering children's swimming lessons, lane swimming, public swimming, aquatic fitness, and public rentals, there's something for everyone to get excited about.
Al Anderson Memorial Pool Admission Policies
• Admission rates are non-refundable
• Prices are subject to change
• Children 7 years and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian 16 years or older
• Maximum of 2 children per parent/guardian
• Children 8 years or older must meet a height requirement of 122cm (48 inches) to be admitted alone. A pool supervisor may overrule this requirement if they consider the child (8 years or older only) to be a strong swimmer
Register for summer swim lessons today!
Call us at 604-514-2860 for program information and registration.
SINGLE SESSION REGISTERED ACTIVITY:
• Pre-registration required
• Opens 7 days in advance of program start date
• Closes 2 hours prior to program start time
For July 1 to September 3 Swim Schedule, view HERE
To register for Public Swim, Length Swim and Aquatic Fitness, please call 604-514-2940 or 604-514-2860, online HERE