What We Do:
- Responsible for providing services related to citizens' complaints and bylaw violations in the City
- Patrols of City streets conducted on a daily basis
- Voluntary compliance sought
- Educational programs for schools and other organizations
- Work with RCMP and Langley City Fire Rescue Service to ensure public safety
- Parking patrols in downtown core six days per week
Langley City makes it easy for you to pay your municipal tickets.
Complaints should contain:
- Complainant name, address and phone number(s)
(Anonymous bylaw complaints will not be investigated)
- Location of the offence
- Details on the type of offence or complaint.
This information is strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone without the complainant’s consent, or if required in a court of law through due process.
Complaints can be made to:
Chief Bylaw Enforcement Officer
20399 Douglas Crescent
Langley, BC V3A 4B3
For lost, stolen or abandoned or stray pets, please contact the Langley Animal Protection Society at 604.857.5055.