We light up the Douglas Park Spirit Square stage in support and recognition of various causes, events and holidays.
Request to Light Up the City
Organizations that would like to light up the Douglas Park Spirit Square stage in support of a particular cause or event can submit the application form. The Recreation, Culture and Community Services department will review your application and contact you once a decision has been made.
Learn more about Policy CO-78.
Light Up the City Schedule
- February 22 - Guiding Lights Across BC - Colour: Blue
- February 28 to March 7 - Support for People of Ukraine - Colour: Blue and Yellow
- March 26 - International Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness - Colour: Purple
- April 19 - Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness - Colour: Blue
- May 1 - Light up 4 Cystic Fibrosis - Colour: Blue and Green
- May 3 - Light Up Green for Lyme Disease Awareness Month - Colour: Green